Exclusive Added Value
A recent and very successful addition to the Re/Max Malta Real Estate services has been the Re/Max Exclusive Added Value Listing Programme.
This product has been specifically designed for selected vendors who are truly motivated to sell their property within the shortest time possible.
Although this type of listing is available to all our vendors, Re/Max Malta is aware that not all types of properties are suitable, and in fact, the decision to list your property under the Exclusive Added Value Listing Programme rests in the hands of our experienced senior committee of managers.
This ensures the commitment we give to our customers once their property is approved for this programme.
What are the Benefits?
We promise a prompt and efficient service to all our customers, but under this programme we go a step further. Our latest statistics have shown that properties within this portfoglio are sold within sixty days.
Once chosen and approved, your property will benefit from a range of special treatments
- A website specifically for your property is launched.
- By default, all Exclusive Added Value Listing properties are ranked first and topmost on our Re/Max Malta webpage, by locality and irrespective of it’s price, ensuring the best exposure possible to the buyers.
- A professional interior designer will give you advice and will stage your home. This helps in ensuring that the photographs uploaded on the website will be beautiful and prominent.
- A professional photographer is engaged by Re/Max Malta to come to your home, Here, the photographer works hand in hand with the interior designer, thus ensuring that the photographs taken do justice to your property and highlight your most strategic property assets in the best possible manner.
- A brochure is designed by professional artists, using the professional photographs taken, and your listing agent will give a description of your property including area, rooms available, size of property, etc.
- A guest book is provided to the vendors. This will help the vendor and the listing agent to keep track of the frequency of the viewings.
- Depending on the type of property and with the owner’s approval, a PVC banner or large sticker, will be placedprominently on the facade to attract buyers.
- Last but not least, your listing agent/Sales Associate will strive to do whatever is possible to advertise and promote your property through local media and other on-line marketing tools.
Presently, Re/Max Malta boasts a workforce of over 160 Sales Associates. All have been professionally and continiously trained to market our Exclusive Added Value Listing portfoglio in the shortest possible time and as hassle free to the vendor as possible.
Call us on 21342410 or 99226499 for a prompt and efficient service.